Landlord certificates available, for oil and gas, on yearly payment only and before certificate issued.
If you rent out a property, you may be looking for a reliable company to step in should any maintenance issues arise. We are here to offer this a service for annual check to ensure minimal disruption to your tenants.
As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. Duties of landlords to ensure that appliances, fittings & flues provided for tenants’ use are safe. Remember, safety checks are not only part of your legal requirements, they ensure that appliances are working correctly and guard against the dangers of carbon monoxide.
- Annual Safety Checks: As a landlord, you have a duty to ensure:
Fittings (appliances, pipework) and flues are maintained in a safe condition
- All installation, maintenance and safety checks are carried out by a Registered Engineer
- An annual safety check is carried out on each appliance/flue. Checks need to have taken place within one year of the start of the tenancy/lease date, unless the appliances have been installed for less than 12 months, in which case they should be checked within 12 months of their installation date.
- A record of each safety check is kept for two years.
- A copy of the current safety check record, is issued to each existing tenant within 28 days of the check being completed, or to any new tenant before they move in.